Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Craving for a cake


The other night I was craving for a chocolate cake. I dont know why I wanted to eat one. So I sent my sister to a cake store to buy one. I told her to buy a chocolate cake .I know that there is a sponge and moist cake , I just told her to buy a cake as long it is chocolate flavor.
Atlast,she had a box of chocolate cake. I grabbed it and put it in higher place so no one can touched it. (so mean).. My nephews and niece bugged me to open the box of cake.(poor kids, they are makulit eh) I kept them waiting (hehheheh). So I decided to open and sliced it and gave their cake. Oh geezzz I was so annoyed when I ate it .Thats not the chocolate I want to eat. It was a sponge cake not the moist one. I was teary and murmurred while eating it.I just ate the chocolate toppings and the side icing because it was chocolate. After that I am still craving for a chocolate moist cake and also a chocolate ice cream too. Until now I still want it.

No comments: