Thursday, February 28, 2008

Heading to Manila

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go . (Song lyrics) yeah it is. It's true that I am packed and ready to go, though my flight is still far. (early march ) I still have few days to get ready though but I am already packed up so I won't miss anything here in Phil.. Im heading to Manila to do a CFO counseling for one day. It is necessary to do so(sigh). I will stay there for 4 days then after that I'm flying to Australia. I am getting excited and nervous as time gets closer. Eventhough it is'nt my first flight out of the country but still I am nervous . I really dont know why.
My bags are full I hope that I will not have excess baggage, so I won't pay additional charge. I'm gonna bring my two fave stuffytoys stitch and the koala .(hehehe) That makes my bag full though because of that thing. All is set now and I am just waiting for the day of my flight. Ill tell you more updates of my travel soon. Have a nice day .

4 comments:

Jojo said...

How exciting Jen...I know how that feels. I actually had mixed feelings. I was so excited and sad because I am going to miss my family. Good luck and I am sure you will have a good time.

Jennifer said...

oo nga jo..mix emotions nafefeel ko now..

laura said...

ganyan talaga jen dati w8 tau ng w8 kung kylan dating visa tapos if anjan na para taung nati tense hehehe ganyan rin na feel ko b4 so normal lang yan sau enjoy all ur days there and be ready for new life hehehe uy miss na nya si papa alex nya hehehe...... I wish all ur successfulness in every aspects in ur life...von voyage

Michelle said...

hi jenlex, good luck and happy trip girl! :)